The residents of Swan Lake organize a variety of activities throughout the year, especially during the winter season (November – April). The centrally located clubhouse and pool is adjacent to a 10 acre fishing lake, complete with a pier for fishing or gathering at sunrise or sunset.
Swan Lake residents benefit from all that Brevard County, Florida offers:
– 72 miles of white sandy beaches – swimming, sunning, snorkeling, shelling, boating, sailing or deep-sea fishing
– Kennedy Space Center – see live rocket launches from your front yard
– Port Canaveral – did you know it’s the second busiest port in the world?
– Merritt Island’s National Wildlife Refuge with 140,000 acres of estuaries and marshes
– Great Florida Birding & Wildlife Trail has over 330 recorded species of birds